Learning how to achieve a cultural and operational shift in mind-set in order to maximise customer value whilst minimising churn
It is a well-known fact that it is much cheaper to retain an existing customer than acquire a new one. But in today's demanding and fickle market, where one tariff change or negative customer service interaction could lose you a customer, how can you keep your customers engaged, satisfied, and most importantly spending on your network?
Telecoms IQ’s Churn and Customer Value Management in Telecoms will address the key challenges facing the operator community today, including:
- When should I invest in retaining a customer, and when is it worth letting them go?
- Which of my customers will be most responsive to my cross-selling and up-selling campaigns?
- How can I identify high churn risk customers and proactively work to keep hold of them?
Take advantage of both Telecoms-specific and cross-industry case studies to benchmark and optimise your churn and customer value management strategies. Discover how to leverage customer segmentation to personalise your communications, and develop targeted loyalty programmes that will radically reduce customer churn.
Plus, with 15+ hours of interactive sessions and networking, discuss with your peers how to monetise the customer experience, and use social media to locate and engage with your strategic influencers.
Don’t get left behind in the race for a loyal and profitable customer base – book your place now!
Top 5 reasons to attend Churn and Customer Value Management in Telecoms:
- Participate in the only event in the market that explores how to measure and maximise the value of your customers whilst simultaneously reducing churn
- Learn from an agenda packed with Telecoms-specific and cross-industry case studies how to leverage your customer data to drive loyalty and spending
- Deep-dive your churn and customer value management challenges during 15+ hours of interactive discussions and networking
- Network and learn from high-quality prospects: over 70% operator attendance at previous customer profitability events
- Take advantage of the pre-conference workshop day to establish how to leverage social networks to reduce churn and drive spending
Who will you meet at Churn and Customer Value Management in Telecoms?
Come and network with fixed line, mobile and cable operators from across Europe and the Middle East. Meet CxOs, VPs, Directors, Heads and Managers of:
- Customer Value Management
- Customer Base Management
- Churn Management
- Customer Care
- Loyalty & Retention
- Online & E-care
- Customer Analytics
- Customer Insight
- Social Media
What did past attendees of Telecoms IQ’s Customer Loyalty and Profitability events say?
"The event was an extremely useful catalyst to driving our future plans" Country Marketing Director, Liberty Global
"It was a really value-added event for career growth" Team Leader – Retention & Loyalty, Nawras
"I got an overall picture of customer loyalty and its evaluation in our industry. Highly recommended" Head of International CRM, Deutsche Telekom