Improve value, build customer loyalty and create sustainable relationships while achieving continuous bottom line improvements
In today's fully matured telecoms market, the mobile market can be described as saturated, the broadband market has reached stagnancy stagnant and and add-on services generate insufficient revenue for operators. Never has it been so important to focus on how to keep your customers engaged, satisfied, and most importantly spending on your network.
With worldwide growth for subscribers expected to halve between 2012 and 2017, telecoms operators are learning to survive is slow-growth environment, where ARPU is declining and churn on the increase. Never has the challenge been so tough.
Telecoms IQ’s Customer Value Management and Retention in Telecoms will address the key solutions for the operator community today to improve customer marketing, increase loyalty, create sustainable relationships, maximise value and maximise profitability including:
- When should I invest in retaining a customer, and when is it worth letting them go?
- Which of my customers will be most responsive to my cross-selling and up-selling campaigns?
- How can I identify high churn risk customers and proactively work to keep hold of them?
- What are the best ways for me to get the most value out of my relationships with my customer base?
Take advantage of both Telecoms-specific and cross-industry case studies to benchmark and optimise your retention and customer value management strategies. Discover how to leverage customer analytics and segmentation to personalise your communications, and develop targeted loyalty programmes that will measurable improve customer retention at the lowest cost.
Plus, with 15+ hours of interactive sessions and networking, discuss with your peers how to monetise the customer experience, and use social media to locate and engage with your strategic influencers.
Don’t get left behind in the race for a loyal and profitable customer base – book your place now!
Top 5 reasons to attend Customer Value Management and Retention in Telecoms:
- Participate in the only European event in the market that explores how to maximise the value of your customers whilst simultaneously adopting a calculated approach to increasing retention
- Learn from an agenda packed with Telecoms-specific and cross-industry case studies how to leverage your customer data to drive loyalty and spending
- Deep-dive your churn and customer value management challenges during 15+ hours of interactive discussions and networking
- Network and learn from high-quality prospects: over 70% operator attendance at previous customer profitability events - attend and be guaranteed focused networking with the people that matter to your business
- Take advantage of the pre-conference workshop day to establish how to develop a business model centred around a customer value framework and how to optimise your customer interactions
Who will you meet at Customer Value Management and Retention in Telecoms?
Come and network with fixed line, mobile and cable operators from across Europe and the Middle East. Meet CxOs, VPs, Directors, Heads and Managers of:
- Customer Value Management
- Customer Base Management
- Churn Management
- Customer Care
- Loyalty & Retention
- Online & E-care
- Customer Analytics
- Customer Insight
What did past attendees of Telecoms IQ’s Customer Loyalty and Profitability events say?
"The event was an extremely useful catalyst to driving our future plans" Country Marketing Director, Liberty Global
"It was a really value-added event for career growth" Team Leader – Retention & Loyalty, Nawras
"I got an overall picture of customer loyalty and its evaluation in our industry. Highly recommended" Head of International CRM, Deutsche Telekom